According to a CIS survey, 90.4% of Spaniards are fed up with the political tension. It can be assumed that the remaining 9.6% are lucky enough to belong to the political class, which, far from being fed up with its internal tension, seems addicted to the mechanisms of distortion of reality by resorting to bitter and permanent disputes.