Nine members of an Afghan refugee family suffered carbon monoxide poisoning while attempting to warm themselves at a grill inside a home. Two children even fainted in the incident on Sunday in the Ammerland district of Lower Saxony, a police spokeswoman reported. Those affected complained of dizziness, nausea and shortness of breath. No family member is in a life-threatening condition, the spokeswoman said. All were taken to nearby hospitals. According to the information, the incident occurred on the first floor of the building in the Wehnen district of the municipality of Bad Zwischenahn.